We are always looking to better measure, and to then improve, the care we provide.
As part of this improvement focus, we ask all of our outpatients for their comments. oour surgical patients about their experience across a wider range of indicators, all of which relate to the domains of care set by our quality regulator, the CQC.
A selection of outpatient reviews are below. They update in real time:
For our surgical patients, we ask questions on a number of topics including:
- Information prior to visit
- Consultant care
- Nurse Care
- Dignity and privacy
- Aftercare Information
Our response to date has been overwhelmingly positive, which we are proud of. All the patients who completed a survey in 2017 would recommend us to their friends and family, and 98% of responses across all the questions asked gave us 5/5.
If you are dissatisfied in any way with your experience at the Cadogan Clinic, we welcome your comments and promise to address them in a prompt, honest and thorough manner. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as you can or click here for our Complaints Guide for Patients.
If you would like to contact an independent organisation with a concern about our services, please contact our local Healthwatch on 020 7274 8522 or via a form a http://www.healthwatchlambeth.org.uk/contact
Improvements made due to your suggestions
We very much appreciate your feedback. As a result of your comments, we make improvements to our services each week. Recent improvements that you asked for and we have implemented include:
- Offering online patient appointments so you can book without hassle
- Increasing staff numbers in our telephone team, and engaging 24/7 back-up operators to ensure we can always take your call
- Opening later on weekdays to fit in with your working lives
- Offering a full service on Saturdays including general anaesthetic operations
- Offering alternative post-operative nutrition options and a more varied range of reception refreshments
- Making more information about our service on our website – including terms and conditions, live patient feedback and data private information