We Are Open

The Cadogan Clinic is currently offering a reduced service in light of the government's January lockdown guidelines.

All of our services will be delivered in line with the UK government's social distancing measures and fully compliant with all PPE guidance from Public Health England and NHS England.

Read more

Send an Enquiry

Call Us

How do I know if I have a ruptured implant that needs to be replaced?

Signs of a ruptured implant include:

- swelling or a lump around the breast
- a change in the shape of the breast
- redness, pain or a burning sensation

If you have any of these symptoms of a ruptured implant you should seek immediate medical advice. Typically you will require a scan to confirm you have ruptured implants.

Ruptured implants need to be removed or replaced as soon as they have been diagnosed.

Related FAQs:

Related Treatments

Related Consultants

Ask the Expert

Body & Breast

What are the different types of breast implant?

If you’re on this page you may be wondering what the different types of breast implant actually are and whether they are even safe. In this article we’ll answer your top questions and educate you on the types of breast implants, their safety and where you can actually get them.

Read More

In The Press This Week

This month Cadogan Clinic consultants feature in Glamour Magazine and The Strategist discussing facial oils and skin issues related to face masks, whilst Clinic Founder Mr Bryan Mayou discusses post-lockdown trends in the plastic surgery market and a faster than expected rebound for the sector

View All News Articles