- Cosmetic Surgery
- Minor Ops
The results of cell-enriched facial rejuvenation are similar to alternative procedures such as injectable fillers, implants and lipofilling (also known as fat grafting). However, there are many key advantages of cell-enriched facial rejuvenation:
- Because the stem cells are derived from the patient’s own fat, they are biocompatible and won’t any cause adverse reactions
- Stem cells are autologous, so there is no risk of the body rejecting it
- The results achieved from stem cell treatments are natural –the patient won’t look “over-done”
- Two procedures can be undertaken in the one treatment – liposuction and facial rejuvenation
- Fine lines and wrinkles caused can be removed
- The results last longer and are more durable than the alternative treatments, minimising need for repeat procedures.
Your face is renewed in the healthiest and most natural way with stem cell-rich tissue injections.Go to Treatment
Mr. Tunc Tiryaki is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon specialising in facial surgery.